1. I realized that I only have 6 more weeks of clinicals left and then I'm DONE. DONE with NP school for good. Theoretically, that means I should know what I'm doing. We'll see about that....
2. Mike and I are not the crazy-night- life- urban- city- folk. We are home-bodies. For instance, we went out on a "date night" tonight. Had dinner at Abuelos, then went to Watters Crossing in Allen to see what it was like. We sat outside to hear the live band, which was nice, shopped around a little, then headed home at 8:30pm to sit on the patio outside with margaritas to plan our garden. We like being at home.
3. I need to find a better whole wheat bread recipe. The one I used today didn't turn out well.
4. I'm glad Mike likes to be outside and garden, trim the bushes and trees, etc. I do not.
1 comment:
Ha. I totally relate to #4... There are lots of things Alex likes to do that I don't like to do at all... snaps and claps for that.
Post a Comment