Thursday, November 12, 2009

5 Years Ago Today

Just a girl....




who loved a guy...




and walked down the aisle...



and said "I will...."



and kissed....




and became"Mr. and Mrs. Frizzell...."


and kissed again...


and left to face the world as man and wife....

and have loved every minute of it!!






(I know, it's a tear-jerker!)




























4 comments:

Papi said...

Congratulations to both of you!!!...I can't believe that it has already been five years!!...Time flies when you are having fun!....May our Lord grant you many, many, many more!

With much love,

Papi

Donna said...

Hi Marisa,
Love the blog post and the pictures. What a great day it was! Congratulations on 5 years and warmest wishes for many, many more! Happy Anniversary!
Can't wait to see you all in December. (((HUGS))) and kisses too, Aunt Donna

Cindy said...

I love your pictures....what wonderful memories! congratulations on your 5th anniversary! Mom

Lane said...

Awwwww.