Sunday, March 7, 2010

the weather

If you know me well, you know that I am not a fan of hot weather and really don't like the Texas summers. Fall and winter are my favorite times of the year and I have LOVED that we've had so much snow and cold weather so far.
However, yesterday afternoon was georgous and there was a small part inside of me that was looking forward to the warmer weather...just a small part, though... I was able to sand and paint an old restaurant high chair that was given to us without needing to wear long-sleeves while I was outside- fabulous!

1 comment:

Papi said...

I also enjoy Autumn and colder days, but one of the main reasons is because I don't have to mow the lawn!....and of course, I think that people born in the Autumn are just extra special!... :)


Much love,

Papi