Here are some of Lucy's first events. Below is a picture of her first Easter (and our first family picture of the three of us- I couldn't believe we didn't get a family pic of all 3 of us in the hospital, but it didn't happen!).
We spent Easter Day lunch at my parents' house and then took our first trip to Fort Worth to spend Easter evening with Mike's family.
| First Family Pic |
This is Lucy's first Easter dress! So cute! Love me some Target.
| First Easter Dress |
Mike took a great picture of Lucy sleeping- I just love this picture of her!
| Not a first, but a really cute pic! |
Lucy and I on my first Mother's Day. For Mother's Day, Mike watched Lucy so I could sleep in on Saturday, then brought me Starbucks and a sausage biscuit for breakfast, and then watched her that afternoon so I could go get a pedicure. We went out later that evening for Date Night and enjoyed yummy Indian food while Lucy was taken care of by a sweet friend (who is also a pediatric nurse!). On Sunday, we had Mother's Day/ Liz's birthday lunch at my parents; and then went to Mike's parents' house that evening for a visit.
| First Mother's Day with my girl! |
2 comments:
What a wonderful account of Lucy's birth...made me teary! I love you all so much!
I love it! You guys are all beautiful and I miss ya'll! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Post a Comment