Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun!

We took Lucy to her first State Fair this past Thursday night with our community group and all their kiddos...what a fun night!
Here we are with Big Tex (kinda hard to see Big Tex...)

Daddy and Lucy with Big Tex

Mommy and Lucy with Big Tex

All the kiddos in our community group (minus Case!) with Big Tex- it was kind of like herding cats to get them all to stand in line and smile....


This past weekend, my cousin Jon, his wife Gretchen, their son Jack and my Aunt Melanie came in town to visit! We had a great time visiting and catching up and seeing Mr. Jack! Unfortunately, I have no pictures to show that we saw them, but on Saturday, we all went to the Arboretum to enjoy the pumpkins together. Now we finally have some good pumpkin pics of Lucy (see last post about her melting down at the last pumpkin patch!)



I like to eat pumpkins...


Out. It's not easy being photographed! I have to get my beauty sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! She's so beautiful. Totally j about the fair. :)