Sunday, July 28, 2013

Liz is getting married!

As usual, I'm so behind in blogging. I'm trying to catch up. Sigh...

At the end of June, Liz and Billy got engaged!! Yay!!
He had all of the family and close friends line the sides of the Watermark chapel (we all held little candles), and he walked her down the isle of the chapel and proposed while we all watched with tears in our eyes (at least the women were crying). :) 
We hosted the after-par-tay at our house! So fun!!

The Serna women with their rings.
So glad Lane got to fly down, even if it was for less than 24 hours to be here!



Liz gets things done, y'all. She has essentially planned the entire wedding in about two weeks. 
I had the fun pleasure of going with her, my mom and Billy's mom to Lulu's bridal boutique where she tried on 6 dresses and picked "the one." 
And it's truly beautiful- she looks stunning!! 
(obviously won't post a pic of it on here yet)

But apparently if you buy a dress from Lulu's, you get to leave the shop walking through bubbles while they play, "Here comes the bride." 

Annie came with us for the wedding dress and bridesmaids dress sessions. She was a trooper and did awesome!
Hard to imagine that I might be a mother-of-the-bride in about 25 years! Crazy!

No comments: