Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Picture dump...

The past two weeks have been filled with lots of wonderful family in town!
Here's a quick photo-dump of all that we've been up to lately...
Sister-bonding time in the chair

Lucy and Jack playing with the iPad- Jack was showing her some new "buttons" (apps)

Lucy, Alyssa and Cameron playing in the fountains after dinner one evening

We told them they could only get their feet wet and not their clothes....that lasted about 5 minutes.
Needless to say, I stripped her down to her diaper for the car ride home.

Pool time with Popsicles!

I loved having all my siblings and their spouses over most nights of the week last week!
So good to see Alex and Lane!

While the grown-ups were chatting, Lucy and Alyssa were busy playing with their babies. I went into Lucy's room a little later to find diapers, wipes and diaper cream all over her bedspread, carpet and the babies. She told me, "Mommy, the baby needed cream!"

Annie was captivated with Uncle Alex's beard and kept grabbing it

Cam playing doctor- Lucy was the patient in the Bumbo

I took the girls to an indoor safari play place- we rode the indoor train- Annie was strapped to me and Lucy was sitting in my lap. We were a little close :) 

Lucy could have spent hours in this car- she said it was her favorite thing about the indoor safari place

Oh my- Lucy now has to wear a uniform to school. PRECIOUS!!
(but seriously, a uniform for 2.5 year olds??) 

No comments: