I just can't take it anymore. I'm so tired of the TX heat. I'm SO ready for it to be cold. It shouldn't be over 100 degrees. Anywhere. Mike asked me if I would ever move to Houston. I said "only if you could change the weather."
I looked at the Nashville temp averages yesterday and the average highs are in the high 80s, low 90's for August. As much as I'm anxious about starting school, I'm SO ready to be where it's at least a little cooler for a week or so!
1 comment:
Hey Marisa!
I saw you had a blog and was stalking your cute little married life tonight. Not that I would ever recommend Houston as a top place to live or anything, but I do like to defend the heat here. Because it doesn't get nearly as hot as Dallas. And it's not even that much more humid across the board. Honestly, I remember College Station being more humid than it is here. It took me a while, but I actually can say I almost love the place :) Anyway, just thought I'd defend poor Houston since everyone that doesnt live here hates it. Hope the home construction stuff is going well!
Katie (Baker) Lane
Post a Comment