So, I'm feeling overwhelmed with everything I have to do....not doing as well as I wanted to on 2 of my 3 tests last week...wondering what more I need to do to do well- I mean, with the amount of studying I did last week, I feel like I should have done better. And I don't know what else I could've done better, study-wise. It overwhelmes me that I feel like I'm going to need more studying time- and I truly don't have that much more time to give, between work, school and having a small life.
I dunno....I wonder sometimes if I've bitten off more than I can chew. I would love to have a day off and not worry about school and not study...
And then I'm reminded that I'm not supposed to worry..."Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer and supplication present your requests to God and the peace of God will transcend your hearts and minds..." so, I wish that would be the case. I don't feel peaceful. I feel like something is always hanging over my head in regards to school.
I just want to do well on tests. I've never had a problem doing well and now, all of a sudden....I feel like I'm treading water.
But then I think, "This is only for a year. Really, it's less than a year at this point. Most programs are 2-3 years. So be greatful that you can do this program!"
So, please pray that God would give me peace and that I would figure out the swing of things....
No comments:
Post a Comment