So, I've been trying to figure out what the new "normal" is. I don't think I've quite figured it out, but I do know that it consists of a lot of reading and studying, drinking lots of coffee, working, trying to figure out when to do laundry, go to the grocery store, clean the bathrooms, etc.
I think it's a juggling act and I'm in the circus.
I used to have a pretty normal and regular routine, where on my days off, I'd get up, go work out, go to the grocery store, come home, clean, do laundry, run other errands, etc.
These days, that's not the case... I'm just trying to figure out when I can fit in stuff I have to do to keep the house up and running and make sure that I'm doing everything I need to do for school.
I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to figure out how I should organize my time and what gets into the high priority spots of time.
So if you come over to my house and the bathrooms haven't been cleaned in a couple of weeks or you notice that the floor isn't as clean as it should be....well, wait until next year. I might have some free time then. :)
1 comment:
Girl, I can relate! :)
Post a Comment