Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our New Kitchen!!!





We still have a few things to finish (backsplash and lighting)....but, everything is moved in and I have already started cooking again!! I LOVE how it turned out!





4 comments:

Tichi's Cards said...

Marisa, That looks amazing!!!! I'm jealous. I'm so glad for ya'll. I'm sure you are happy it's finished. What's the next project? Or would you rather me not ask. I need to call you and catch up. Melissa D

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful Marisa! I love it (and am quite jealous)! So forget about one of your previous posts about your tests and school, etc, you have a wonderfu kitchen! We are so blessed in many different ways!

Donna said...

It's so beautiful! Good job everyone. Love Aunt Donna

Sally said...

The kitchen is beautiful! It doesn't even look like the same place! I can't wait to see it in person. I am sure you are really enjoying it now. You are such a wonderful cook!