Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thankful...a little late

What I am thankful for....a little late.
- my supportive husband who has been a sounding board and incredible source of strength for me this past semester- very patiently letting me look in his ears and eyes with my new fancy tools
- the fact that he is quite handy- he's done a tremendous job on our house this past year and I'm so thankful for his talent!
- my sweet friends- b/c of school and traveling, neither Mike and I have been regular attenders to our community group this semester. But I am truly thankful for each one of them, asking how we are, how things are going, how they can be praying for us.
- my supportive family- several taxi rides to and from DFW/Love Field, home-cooked meals when life was crazy, my mom spending about 5 hours helping me clean my very dirty hardwood floors right after the kitchen was done and I hadn't had time to clean b/c of studying and school
- a flexible manager- allowing me to take tons of PTO to go back to school and for letting me go quasi-part-time in January so that I can get my clinical hours in
- sweet Bella- she should also get a masters degree b/c she watches all the lectures with me and likes to snuggle while I'm writing papers. I think that I should've had a cat in undergrad- it would've decreased my stress level a lot!
- legal forms of caffiene- coffee, lattes, lots of hot tea....so very necessary to get by

1 comment:

Donna said...

Finally! I've been checking and checking to see some news! Can't wait to see you soon. Love ya, Aunt Donna