Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged in the blogger world and now have to share 7 things that you may not know about me!
1. My nickname growing up was "Snaggles" because I had this weird crooked front tooth. I later had it removed (that was a disasterous event- one of those childhood memories that people recount to therapists or something-I still hate going to the dentist to this day).
2. Mike and I spent the longest time together in the same place AFTER we got engaged! We spent the majority of our dating relationship long-distance.
3. I was Bob the Tomato when I worked for Family Christian Stores in high school. I got this job because I was (and still am) 5' 1" and you had to be 5' 2" or less to fit into the costume. The costume was quite the outfit- air conditioned, had a microphone that converted your voice into Bob's voice...
4. One of my favorite foods EVER is queso. I don't know if you can consider it a food, but it is one of my favorites and I would eat it every day if it were healthy enough to eat.
5. There was a time a couple of years ago when I thought I wanted to leave the nursing field, go to culinary school and become a pastry chef. And now I'm getting my master's degree in nursing. Go figure.
6. I am half- Hispanic and often check "Hispanic" on all those forms where you have to fill out your ethnicity. My dad is from Monterry, Mexico and became a citizen when I was in 9th grade.
7. Bella the cat only sleeps on my side of the bed. She is partial to her mother. :)

I now tag Monica, Aunt Donna, Melissa D, Katrina and Allison. :)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I totally already got tagged with this one Snaggles :)

Katie Norwood said...

Well Hey!! I totally forgot you had a blog, for some reason! I found yours through another friend's! I hope you are doing well. I've enjoyed catching up with your posts :-) Did you know I have a blog, too? katienorwood.blogspot.com. I figured all the cool kids were doing it.

Katie Norwood said...

OK, I feel stupid. You even have my blog on your blog! I just put YOUR blog on MY blog and now we're all good :-) I promise not to loose my mind anymore. Until tomorrow. Love you friend.