Monday, March 23, 2009

sleep?!

I worked 7 days straight last week, so last night I was SO excited about being able to sleep hard and sleep in. After I came home from work, Mike and I watched Notting Hill and I was pretty cashed out at the end of the movie. Great beginnings of sleep, right?

No.

I could not fall asleep until midnight. I was ticked! I wanted to get up and take a Benadryl or something to fall asleep but I kept thinking, "Oh just wait, in minutes you'll be asleep," so I didn't.

And then Bella kept being whiney this morning while I was trying to sleep- Mike tried really hard to protect my sleep, but I woke up before I really wanted to.
So, two cups of coffee later, I was a little more awake...

I think I was just too excited about getting so much rest that I had gotten myself so worked up about it and then it didn't happen...bogus.

Maybe this weekend....

No comments: