Mike and I are officially an old couple. We check our blood pressures each night and Mike records them into an Excel spreadsheet.
Pathetic.
For the record, it's legit. I mean, my PB was 140/100 at work yesterday (after 3 cups of coffee and a diet DP). I'm officially off caffeine for the moment.
I'm also very tired.
All the rest of my BPs have been much better.... I truly believe it was the huge amount of caffeine I had yesterday, which is why I'm keeping a record of them to make sure.
5 comments:
saw on facebook where you were off caffeine and didn't understand why -- now I do. You're way too young to be old! I told Uncle Roy today, when I asked him to pick up some Tylenot Arthritis strength caplets, that were we OLD -- it's official now. LOL
Like I often say: "the sea is old and the mountains are old...and they still become green every year!"..it's all in your head!....Just keep the checking going...
Hahaha! You are so old, Now just fall asleep each night at 9pm while reading in bed. Then you'll really be old.
Ha. That's like that scene in "Something's Gotta Give" when Diane Keaton has to check Jack Nicholson's blood pressure before they... have relations.
Post a Comment