Friday, July 10, 2009

role confusion

I've been wearing lots of hats lately....nurse practitioner student, nurse, charge nurse. I have to think twice before I introduce myself to various patients because I forget where I am and which role I'm playing sometimes. :)
Same thing happens when I'm at work being "just a nurse" and not a nurse practitioner student in regards to how I sign my name- have to remember to stop at the "RN" and not put "RN, VUSN PNP student."

Hopefully the role confusion will come to an end soon and I'll only have to remember one place and one title to sign!

Only 4 more clinical days left...unbelievable.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Do you ever sign checks or other stuff and include the initials?
Many times I have almost done this...weird!

I can't believe, 4 more days!

Papi said...

You don't know how PROUD I am for your accomplishments!!...Way to go!!....

Lane said...

Woot. I love how our parents are blog junkies now. Good times. Can't wait for Nashville!!!!