Here's some pics from our Christmas.... can I tell you how much I loved that it snowed on Christmas Eve and we woke up to a white Christmas on Christmas Day?!
Our house on Christmas Day
Christmas Day at Mom and Papi's
Cameron and Doobie
Cameron
Max
Carolyn and Kathryn
We had a great Christmas- we spent most of Christmas Eve at my parents' house, getting ready for Mexican Christmas. I loved being able to be with all of my family while getting food ready and watching the snow fall and wind blow. Amazing. We had a great time with my dad's side of the family that night, but missed the Oklahoma side who couldn't get here because of the weather. We braved the icy streets and went to Watermark's 11:00pm Christmas Eve service, which is one of my favorite things about Christmas- truly reminds us what Christmas is about.
Christmas Day we woke up to snow!! We went to Mike's parents' house and had Christmas lunch and presents with his side of the family. We also enjoyed a little competition as we had a game of Monopoly....and his family was then made aware that I don't have mental math skills. :)
That afternoon, we headed back to my parents' house to open family gifts with them. It was fun to watch Cameron try to open presents- Mike even taught him how to head-butt Doobie the dog. After a fabulous, long day, Mike and I went home and had our Christmas....and then went to bed.
1 comment:
"And then Mike forgot to buy Lane a Christmas present and she cried about it like a three-year-old." Ha.
Post a Comment