On January 1, 2010 I finished my last day on C6 at Children's as a floor nurse. It was such a bittersweet day for me because I
love, love, love my C6 family. They have all been so supportive of me while the school year was so crazy and I have had so many great days with them. Who could forget Sylvia's "Jacked Up" Cheer or her rendition of "She Works Hard for Her Money." Or, how we all came together with the addition of the EMU, or the transition between splitting services this past fall? Sufficiet to say, Jan 1 was a sad day. But, I was excited about my new job as a pediatric nurse practitioner.
So, on Jan 4, 2010, I started in the Pavillion Surgical Center at Children's as a PNP.
So far, so good. Everyone has been so kind, my preceptor has introduced me to everyone and is making sure that I feel comfortable. It has been such a great blessing.
Below are pictures from my going-away dinner at Mattitos with the C6 crowd....I miss them!!

2 comments:
We miss you too, but loooove you and so happy that the new job is going so well! :D
I'm sure that you will bloom wherever you are planted!
Love,
Papi
Post a Comment