7 years ago today, I had the privilege and joy of becoming Mrs. Michael A. Frizzell!
What a fabulous 7 years it has been- 2 houses, 2 Master's degrees, multiple fun trips, 3 new jobs, wonderful family, great friends, awesome community, loving how we serve together, 1 cat, and of course, the best addition, our sweet Lucy.
There is absolutely no one else I'd rather be with! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband- he is so patient, level-headed, a great provider, smart, great at what he does, a hard worker, a fun Daddy to Lucy, my best friend and confidant.
For our anniversary, I had a sweet friend re-create the top of our wedding cake as a surprise to Mike! It turned out great and tasted so good! (spice cake with cream cheese icing!!).
My parents watched Lucy and we enjoyed a nice dinner at La Duni and then enjoyed our wedding cake and champagne afterwards!
These are the fun flowers Mike got me for our anniversary- reminds me so much of our honeymoon in Maui!
No comments:
Post a Comment