Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter!

This Easter, we attended the Saturday evening service at Watermark and then enjoyed a leisurely Sunday morning breakfast at home, then hosted Easter lunch for both sides of our families. We had such a blast having everyone over and even had an indoor egg hunt, due to the downpour occurring outside!

Lucy had her first Easter basket when she woke up on Easter morning...

Look! Some new pacifiers in my basket!

The table was all set...

We are truly blessed to have the majority of both sides of our families in town! I told Mike that I was so thankful that we have this many people to sit around our table!

Sweet cousins looking out the door at the rain

Lucy hunting for eggs

Look! I got one!

I found another one!

Daddy, I found an egg in your mouth! 

Alyssa, Aunt Paige and Lucy

Our second Easter as a family!

Family!


HE is risen, indeed! So thankful for a Savior who died on the cross for us all and then rose again on the third day. So thankful for a living Savior, who brings peace among chaos and gives everlasting life- for God so loved us that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will receive eternal life. 

1 comment:

Papi said...

He is risen indeed!!...thanks for a wonderful Easter celebration and family time!

Papi