Liz graduated from UNT two weeks ago! We are so proud of her and are so excited about her new job next year! She will be a fantastic teacher!
 |
| "WE <3 LIZ !!" |
 |
| I found this cute idea on Pinterest....came out pretty good, if I do say so myself! |
 |
| Fun teacher gifts |
 |
| The parentals |
 |
| While waiting 2 hours at Cheesecake Factory for dinner after graduation, we noticed that it was also Prom weekend and there were tons of fancy-dressed high schoolers waiting with us. We decided to do our own awkward prom group shot.... |
 |
| More normal sibling shot |
 |
| Marcos and Liz |
 |
| Alex and Lane...so sweet. |
The next day was Mother's Day. I hosted a lunch at our house- so fun to have everyone at home!
 |
| GG, Grandmommy, Paige and Lucy |
We also celebrated all the spring and summer birthdays- Alex, Elena, Liz, Grandmommy, and Cameron!
 |
| Cousins who love their paci's...and each other! |
No comments:
Post a Comment