Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lucy has something to say....

Lucy has something to say....
"A little birdie told me a secret"

"I'm going to be a big sister!"

We are thrilled to tell you our great news that Baby Frizzell #2 will be joining our family at the end of March, 2013 (Good Friday is my due date, to be exact!)

We saw our sweet baby via sono last week at the doctor, and his/her heartbeat was a strong 172 beats/minute.

Here's a belly shot at 9.5 weeks....my work pants no longer fit, nor do any of my jeans or buttoned shorts...on to maternity clothes!

 This pregnancy has been a little different than with Lucy- I've felt more nauseated (am taking Zofran this time around!), and am feeling tired out of my mind most of the time. I'm sure that keeping up with my busy 16.5 month old has something to do with it. I've had less food aversions than when I did with Lucy, but still can't drink a whole cup of coffee without feeling sick in the mornings (so, so sad!). 

Nevertheless, we are so thankful and blessed that God has given us this little life! We have decided to find out the gender this time around, so come October we will know if it's a girl or boy! I'm guessing girl with how high the heartbeat was, but who knows, because Lucy's was in the 150's most of the time. Can't wait to find out!

3 comments:

KendelRichards said...

Congrats!!!! I had a feeling when you said mike went to get you taco bell!! :):):):)

Lauren Valentine said...

Yea for another baby! Congrats to you, Mike & sweet Lucy! You look fabulous girl... So glad to see someone else needing maternity clothes early on ;) also, love the big sis shirt!

Laura-Jane said...

Congratulations! Praying for everything to go perfectly!