For those of you who know me well, you know that the fall and winter are my favorite times of year and I'm really not that sad to see summer go. But, I figured that since Friday was the last day of summer, I should show you some pics from the last weeks of summer.
I've been such a slacker with updating the blog- I'm blaming it on the lack of energy due to bambino #2. Hopefully now that I'm in the second trimester, I'll have a little more pep in my step. :)
Lucy loves her some watermelon. The girl could eat a half of a watermelon, no sweat.
She also discovered the awesomeness of ice cream cones, namely the ones from Mc Donalds, but the ones at home work just as well.
She has also LOVED the play-set that Mike found on Craigslist and re-stained and put back together. We spend many a cool morning and warm afternoon outside. She is fearless- she will climb up the slide and slide down. She will climb up the yellow rails all by herself to the top of the play-set and then walk over to the slide.
More pics to come after I get them off my phone....
No comments:
Post a Comment