17 weeks along- crazy!! Baby girl is the size of a sweet potato this week! :)
I'm feeling pretty good these days- the nausea has gone away (went away around 14 weeks), and for the most part, I have enough energy, although on days that I do too much (like every day last week!), I get really tired. For the most part, I don't have any aches or pains yet. :) Totally sporting all maternity clothing.
I started feeling the baby kick around 13-14 weeks (just slight kicks every so often)- still haven't picked up in frequency or intensity yet, but I'm sure that will happen any day now!
Lucy can point to my belly when I say, "where's sister?" It's really cute! She's going to be a great big sister, she's already such a great little helper (will go and get diapers, put dirty diapers in the trash, go and pick up toys, put stuff up, etc).
We are going to have a 3D/4D sono next week, so I can't wait to see my little girl again! (and to confirm that she is still a girl, as some people have been freaking me out that they thought they had a girl at 15 weeks and then found out later it was a boy once the baby was bigger). I have faith in Jules, my friend who did our sono, that our baby is in fact, still a girl. :)
So, so thankful that everything is going well so far- as my OB said last week, "you're pretty low maintenance!" Let's pray it stays that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment