I know...finally an updated blog posting. I've been just a little busy nesting before our sweet baby girl arrives...
One of the girls in our foundation group that Mike and I have led over the past year offered to take maternity/family pics for us, as she is starting out with her photography "hobby."
Um, she did an awesome job, and would consider this more than a hobby!!
Enjoy!!
 |
| This captures Lucy's personality so well! |
 |
| Yes, I know I'm huge....and this was at 35 weeks.... |
 |
| Yes, she is enjoying this... |
 |
| Oh, be still my heart!! Love this! |
 |
| This was one of the few where she wasn't flashing us while taking her picture....lessons on modesty will be next. |
 |
| The best family pic we could get- we were at the end of the session and only a sucker would appease... |
 |
| Love this pic- it is such a true representation of life sometimes- stealing a kiss while Lucy is whizzing by in the back... |
 |
| Lucy LOVES to look at my belly and pat it, saying hi to her little sister. So sweet! |
 |
| My sweet girl... |
3 comments:
Loooooove.
Two or three of these pictures made me teary...remembering when you were our sweet little girl...you still are!...thank you for sharing them!....we are prayfully expecting the arrival of Annie!...
Much love,
Papi
Post a Comment