As I mentioned in the last post about Christmas, it snowed about 1-2 inches on Christmas Day- SO FUN! We took Lucy outside to see the snow after she woke up from her nap that afternoon- she thought it was so much fun! To this day, she will look out the breakfast window and say, "All done snow."
Here's some pics from that afternoon:
| looking at the Christmas trees (my Pinterest Christmas project- wrap tomato cages with Christmas lights- they look really cute at night!) |
| Walking with Oma |
Here we are at Sprouts a couple of weeks ago- she will occasionally reach behind her in the grocery cart and pull out some sort of veggie and chow down (which slightly grosses me out because they haven't been washed yet, but, not much you can do, right?!). This particular trip was bell pepper. Neither Mike or I like bell peppers much (except when they're finely chopped and sauteed), so we aren't sure how or why she likes them. But at least it's a veggie!
Busted!
We've tried to take every opportunity to play outside when the weather is even mildly reasonable. Even bundled up, she has a blast!
Had to take this pic this morning- I realized before she got up this morning that she had found a plastic lemon in her play food set and had added it to my lime/lemon display in the kitchen all by herself sometime yesterday afternoon/evening when I wasn't looking. What a clever girl! Another little Martha Stewart?!
Can I tell you how excited I was to find this at Sprouts?! I don't have the dedication to make my own pie crust and I hate buying the refrigerated dough from the store because it always has terrible ingredients, like partially-hydrogenated oils, bleached flour, etc. I LOVE Immaculate Baking Company products (their cinnamon rolls are amazing!)- so when I saw that they started to sell pie crusts, I bought some and made a chicken pot pie. The difference is AMAZING. It smelled better baking and tasted so, so yummy. It costs more than buying the regular kind, but to me, it's worth it.
That's all the randomness for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment