Warning- lots of pics because I'm trying my best to get caught up in the blogging world since my crazy Photostream has now decided to work again. :)
Life with two- well, most days it goes pretty well. We do have our moments, though.
Lucy has been so sweet with Annie- loves to come up to her and say in this high-pitched sweet voice, "Hi, sister, how are youuuu?" She also either can't say correctly or is choosing not to say Annie's name correctly and still calls her Amy. For this reason, I too, occasionally call her Amy.
But we're working on it.
There's been more movies, Veggie Tales and PBS Kids shows watched than I'd like, but some days, it's survival mode, and Mommy needs her shower to feel like a human.
I find myself praying more and more for patience, wisdom and a "happy heart" as the days can be hard and long. We all look forward to Daddy coming home in the evenings- Lucy gets a break, gets to play outside, go on walks, etc- things that are hard to do with a new born. And Mommy gets a break as well. :)
I find that as long as I can get all of us out once a day to run an errand or go on a play date or something, things run smoother. This can be challenging, to get everyone out the door, but I am finding it's completely worth it.
Over all, though, I think we've transitioned well from one to two kiddos. I go to bed bone-tired, but if everyone is still alive, has clothes on, has been fed and bathed, and most importantly, loved....it's been a successful day in my book. :)
 |
| Lucy holding "Amy" |
 |
| Finally getting a pic with GG! |
 |
| Some days, I feel like this too. |
 |
| Little concert pianist in-the-making |
 |
| Getting kisses from big sister |
 |
| blowing bubbles outside while Annie was napping |
 |
sometimes licking the peanut butter off the cracker is just the best way to eat PB and crackers |
 |
| sistahs! |
 |
watching the rain in her new rain jacket (and also playing in said rain) |
 |
| Mommy needs this quite a bit more these days |
 |
| How can you not love this sweet face?! |
 |
| DATE NIGHT!!! First date night post-baby, thanks to Liz and Billy for babysitting for us!! |
 |
| playing with her new ride that Oma and PapPap got her! So fun! |
1 comment:
Loooooove. I can totally babysit the girls via Skype! Date night again! You're welcome. ;)
Post a Comment