Hi, peeps, I'm two months old!
I started smiling and cooing this month- it's pretty cute!
I've got skills- I can hold my head up really well, and even prop myself up on my arms when I do my tummy time.
I even started ROLLING OVER from my tummy to my back. At first my Mommy thought this was a fluke when I did it the first time, but it wasn't, and I've keep rolling! My big sister, Lucy, thinks it's fun to roll next to me on the floor.
Here's the obligatory monkey picture my Mommy makes me take.
My big sister loves me a lot. She likes to hold me, likes to come up to me and say, "Hi, sister! How are youuuu?" in a high voice. She still can't (or chooses not to!) say my name right and calls me "Amy." But Mommy has tricked her and has started calling me Annie Bear, and Lucy will now call me Annie Bear as well.
My Mommy loves that I wake up once a night, most nights! I usually go to sleep for the night around 9:00 pm, then wake up around 2:00 am and go right back to sleep after I eat, then wake up for the day around 6:30 am.
I take lots of cat naps through out the day- one or two of them lasts an hour or more, but most are 30-45 minutes.
I sleep really well in the car seat as well as in Mommy's Beco carrier.
I typically sleep in the Fisher Price bassinet and seem to really like it.
Here I am with my Mommy and big sister, Lucy.
I still have my blue eyes! It's one of my Mommy's favorite things about me!
I'm also usually pretty happy, except when I'm hungry or tired. Prevacid is kind-of working for my reflux- I'm not screaming like I used to after feeds.
When I went for my 2 month appointment today, I weighed 11 pounds, 8 ounces (50th percentile) and was 22.5 inches (50th percentile) and my head circumference was also in the 50th percentile.
I am currently wearing size 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers.
I love my paci when I'm upset or tired, and I fall asleep best when Mommy rocks me in the glider.
I'm pretty sweet-spirited!
No comments:
Post a Comment