Living in Dallas has a way of my vanity rearing it's ugly head occasionally, probably more frequently than I'd like, especially when you have NorthPark or the Allen outlet within 15 minutes from your house.
For instance, take the Coach outlet in Allen. I would love to own a Coach bag. However, they cost anywhere from $150-$300+. That's just not in the cards. Same scenario with clothes, shoes- the list goes on and on. Sometimes, it can be hard for me to be content with what I have, which is retarded because I have been given what I need, more than I need and I should be content.
So, maybe the goal should be to a) be content (obviously!) and b) find a less-expensive purse to like. :)
1 comment:
Wurd. Plus, Coach bags really aren't that cute. I mean, seriously. ;)
Hey! I get to see you in a few days! Excellent...
Post a Comment