Thursday, November 6, 2008

Calm before the storm

Mike and I are so excited about our upcoming weekend with old roommates and their spouces (and kids!) This will be our calm before the storm. Here's the storm:

- Mike leaves at 6:00am on Monday to go to DC.
- I leave on Tuesday afternoon for Nashville for my last week of classes for the semester
- Our 4th anniversary is on Thursday- I'll be in Nashville and he'll be in DC. BOOO
- Mike comes home on Friday morning to take a test for one of his classes, go to class on Saturday morning to do a presentation and then flies back to DC Saturday night.
- I come home Sunday afternoon
- I have 3 tests the next week
- Mike comes back Thursday night

THANKSGIVING BREAK!!
then....

- Mike travels to New Mexico on Monday, Dec. 1
- Mike flies home on Dec. 5 to take another test and do another presentation- finishing his semester!!
-Mike flies back to New Mexico on Dec. 6th and comes back to Dallas on Friday, Dec. 12
- Mike graduates on Dec. 13 from SMU!!

AND THEN HE TAKES A MONTH OFF OF WORK!!!

We were talking last night and I said, "Babe, I'm glad that we're normal."
He goes, "we're not normal."
"Why?" I asked.
He said, "Because we're the only people that we know that only have one weekend off this semester."
"Oh," I said.

Mike said that when we're both finally done with school, we're taking a year off and doing nothing. Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: