I must admit, I have truly enjoyed the break from school these past two weeks (one more week left!). Of course, minus the crazed search for a new preceptor that started off the break...but that problem is solved.
I think I've slept in every day that I possibly could (record was 10:00am yesterday), checked off lots and lots off my 'To-Do" list, shopped, had coffee and cinnamon rolls in bed, watched movies during thunderstorms, helped Mike finish the dresser (we'll have a separate blog for that once it's completely done).
Three more months of school left and then I'm DONE.
Breaks like these are glimpses of what life will be like post grad school....and I'm very much looking forward to it!
2 comments:
Amazing it's almost over. At-a-girl!
Your 3 week break is what life is like for me now everyday!
I am SOOOO proud for what you have accomplished! The light at the end of the tunnel is already visible! Go for it!
Post a Comment