Wedding weekend in review:
Alex's dad is amazing with Christmas lights- he made this sign that went on the side of the reception building wall. Pretty cool.
Sisters at the rehursal. Notice the lovely rehursal bouquet, complete with Paddy, the Leprechan.
Paige and I blocking out Liz with our preggo bellies (Paige wins the award for being pregnant the longest and for not going into labor during the wedding or reception and making it home to Dallas without delivering Alyssa).
Wedding day!!
Beautiful bride! The dress was absolutley gorgeous on her! She had my grandmother's broach placed on the side with the bow.
Papi and Mom walking Elena down the aisle
House Party with their Alex and Elena buttons
The Serna family (minus a few) outside the church
Mike and I (and Peanut!) at the reception at the Cibolo Nature Center outside of San Antionio
The newly-married Serna-Wallenders!
Another Christmas light masterpiece by Alex's dad- a peacock measuring 4 ft by 5 feet
1 comment:
the reception was so pretty!! I actually love your dress!! :) much better than all my bridesmaids dresses! :)
Post a Comment