We have been SO incredibly blessed by our friends and family, it's ridiculous! Here's a recap of the showers that were so generously thrown for us!
In February, our families threw us a shower at Willa and Mike's house:
(notice the onsies- Vandy, Samford, A&M and SMU)
The beautiful cake Jules made- complete with a cute sugar-spun birds nest and egg on top!
The Frizzell side (minus Sergei and Daniel!)
The Serna Side (minus Alex!)
Me and my Baby Daddy
In March, my good friends threw me a shower at Monica's house. And I am so sad to report that I don't have ANY pictures of this event!!! (if anyone reading this does have some, please send them my way!). It was a great shower, though- lots of friends from church as well as old friends from the past and some work buddies!
The following Monday, my co-workers threw me a surprise shower at work! And, again, no pictures. SO SAD! I am going to have to do better with this once the baby arrives. But, they were SO thoughful and even had all the food labeled with how many grams of carbohydrates were in each one (another blog post about that). Plus, I work with some incredibly crafty people and they made some beautiful baskets, diaper weath and diaper cake- so pretty that I still haven't undone them yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment