Warning- lots of pics. Mostly suitable for grandparents and family who like seeing copious amounts of grandkid pics. :)
But all others are welcome, as well.
I'm grouping months 10 & 11 together, because, well, that's how we roll right now.
These past two months with sweet Annie have been full of new adventures- getting the hang of walking down, climbing up stairs, getting lots of teeth, going to some fun places like Kew Gardens, Marble Arch, Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle, having Aunt Amy and Uncle David come and visit, being sick A LOT, not getting the hang of sleeping through the night.... Mommy is tired.
Without further adieu, here's Annie's past two months in review:
 |
| This month, I've become quite adept at walking. Mommy really likes when I wear my pink, sparkly TOMS |
 |
| I've been sick A LOT. I've had a nasty cold for about 2 weeks, then I got roseola, then I got another yucky bug that caused me to have fever for about 3-4 days, and now, again, I have yet another cold. Boo. |
 |
| Usually, though, I'm a pretty happy girl. Lots of smiles! And I've gotten 4 teeth, with two more breaking through on the top! |
 |
| My Daddy likes to help me photo-bomb Facetime chats with Aunt Liz |
 |
I'm a pretty good eater. I love guacamole, black beans, cheese, refried beans, macaroni and cheese, veggies of all kinds, spaghetti, mashed potatoes and cereal bars. My Mommy still nurses me 2-3 times a day and I take a bottle of formula at night before bed. |
 |
| I like to try walking at famous places, like Marble Arch. |
 |
| I LOVE being held by my Mommy! |
 |
| I've had my fair share of tube and bus rides- this one was to Kew Gardens. |
 |
| I've learned how to climb up the stairs (and quite quickly, at that!). I LOVE to be where my big sister is and follow her around the house. If she and Mommy are doing anything at all, I want to be involved and will make my opinion known! |
 |
| I love my big sister, Lucy! |
 |
| I also walked around Westminster Abbey today |
 |
| Mommy turned around for one minute and look what she found! |
No comments:
Post a Comment